*SABBAC v1.2 energy implementation. This could lead to different results. See the doc for more information about the performance of this new energy function.
SABBAC v1.2: Structural Alphabet based protein Backbone Builder from Alpha Carbon trace.
This tool is for the reconstruction of complete protein structures from their alpha-carbon description. Side chains positionning is performed by SCIt method. You have to choose between:
- Upload a PDB file with CA coordinates
- Paste PDB file lines in the text area
- Type a PDB Id in the text area in lower case (Ex: 1pgb or 2ci2 or 1timA (for chain A of 1tim)...)
- Paste a PDB URL instead of an id in the text area
- If you specify both upload and paste data only the upload will be considered
- SABBAC currently only accepts files having one chain.
- More information [ SABBAC DOCUMENTATION ]